2700-Acre Sportsman's Lake just $79,900!
If you are looking for a sportsman's lake for fishing, trapping, and waterfowl hunting, you should check out this one. This Taylor County lake is located about 30 minutes north of Medford, within the Chequamegon National Forest between Wausau and Eau Claire. It is an easy drive from many areas of Wisconsin and Minnesota.
This Chequamegon Waters Lake is ideal for anybody who wants to own a shoreline property on a lightly-populated lake. 92% of the shoreline on the lake is National Forest land, which means that there are miles of undeveloped, shoreline to hunt and fish, and this lake is ranked as a "fishing hotspot" by Fishing Hotspots, Inc.
This is 1.3 acres of sunny, open meadow with 170 feet of shoreline and a long view of the lake from your home site. This property and the area feature unlimited recreational activities:
- 170' of level shoreline.
- 1.3 acres of land - guaranteed buildable.
- Country road access within walking distance to National Forest.
- 2,700 acres, 22' deep Chequamegon Waters Lake.
- Outstanding fishing - Musky, Walleye, Northern, Bass, and Panfish.
- Great building and camping site with a 2-mile view of the lake - southern exposure.
- Guaranteed buildable, electric, surveyed, clear title and low taxes.
- Great recreational area near Gilman - Just north of Hwy. 29 between Wausau & Eau Claire.
- Surrounded by National Forest.
- 100's of miles of recreation trails - some of the best ATV and snowmobile trails you can ride.
- A great opportunity to own lakefront land on a 2700-acre lake for just $79,900.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, call today to set up a time to view this Chequamegon Waters Lake property in person. Bank financing is available to qualified buyers with as little as 10% down.
Property Number: TCCW05
Location: North Central WI