14 Acres of Southwest Wisconsin Property for Sale - Sale Pending!
14 Acres of Southwest Wisconsin property for sale in Crawford County with woods, a cleared camping/building site and trails! Nestled on top of the bluffs of Southwest Wisconsin this large acreage property is the ideal location for you to camp until you build your log home with extra elbowroom and seclusion.
Numerous recreational opportunities await you; hike, hunt or explore your own property filled with wildlife or boat and fish on the Mississippi River just 5 minutes away! Thousands of acres of state and federal lands are yours to use for hiking, trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
This wooded Wisconsin property on top of the beautiful rolling bluffs between La Crosse and Prairie du Chien provides you with shopping in quaint river towns, crafts, festivals and your necessities all nearby!
- Wisconsin property for sale with over 14 acres of gorgeous woods, breathtaking views and multiple building sites.
- Take a short drive to Copper Creek and experience some of the best trout fishing in all of Wisconsin!
- Incredible fishing, boating and water-skiing on the Mississippi River is just 5 minutes from the property.
- The Sugar Creek Bluff State Natural Area is nearby with hiking, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
- Just down the road from your property you will find the Sugar Creek Winery.
- Guaranteed buildable Wisconsin property located off a paved road with electric available at the road.
Contact your Land Specialist today to see this beautiful large acreage Wisconsin property! 1-800-388-7685
See property location on Google Maps.
Property Number: BCW-10
Price: $59,900 - Sale Pending!
Location: Southwest Wisconsin