Central WI Cabin site in the Pines just $17,900!
This land for sale is located in the Rome Township in Northern Adams County about an hour north of Wisconsin Dells. Rome, Wisconsin is well known for its excellent golf courses and fishing, boating and swimming opportunities. This 2.6-acre property is fully wooded with tall red pine over a level topography. It is an ideal location for your Central Wisconsin vacation cabin with several full-recreation lakes just minutes away. Thousands of acres of public access forest and the Adams County ATV trail system is just down the road.
- 2.6 Acres
- Fully Wooded
- Electricity Available
- Estimated Taxes $403
- Camping Allowed
- Guaranteed Build-able
- Sheds, Garages and Pole Barns Allowed
- Close to Thousands of Acres of MFL Land
- Close to Adams County ATV Trail
- Area Lakes include Petenwell, Sherwood, Camelot and Arrowhead
- Close to Golf Courses
- Close to Restaurants
This new listing has direct access from a paved road where you have access to utilities. You can camp or build within the woods and enjoy the sight and fragrance of tall pines.
When you want to enjoy dining and amusements, it is all just a short drive from this land. Several country pubs and restaurants are just minutes away as are the clubhouses at the golf courses. Beaches and boat launches on area lakes are within minutes of this land. Area lakes include:
- Lake Sherwood is a 216-acre lake. It has a maximum depth of 27 feet. Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Walleye.
- Lake Arrowhead is a 295-acre lake. It has a maximum depth of 30 feet. Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Walleye.
- Camelot Lake is a 393-acre lake. It has a maximum depth of 24 feet. Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, and Walleye.
- Petenwell Lake is a 23,173-acre lake. It has a maximum depth of 44 feet. Fish include Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Walleye, Sturgeon and Catfish.
This quality vacant land listing stands apart from others you may see advertised. It comes with a complete Buyer Protection Plan that includes a certified survey, Warranty Deed (the strongest form of deed), Title Insurance to protect your investment, and a written Guarantee of Buildability.
If you're looking for Central Wisconsin homesite with opportunities to golf, ride the trails, hunt fish, boat and swim, this is the land you need to see today.
Property Number: RWCP04
Location: Central Wisconsin